martes, 28 de junio de 2016


SPANISH CLASSES FOR ANY PURPOSE
Have Fun Learning, Active classes...!
My name is Carmen, I come from Venezuela and I have a college degree in Languages. I speak native Latin American Spanish and good English. I have taught all levels of Spanish, from beginning to advance, from conversation to composition. I have over 15 years’ experience working with children, teenagers and adults.
I come to your home or another convenient location of your choice. I guarantee you will learn Spanish. I will focus on your individual strengths and weaknesses to ensure you fully grasp the Spanish language.
Personal Lessons at $30 p/h, or $50 two hours together, Cash Payment at the time of the lesson.

For more information please contact me sending a text at (678)6506069 or at carmenaliciacorreo@gmail.com

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario